I had the opportunity to be interviewed by Jodie Lyons for Behind The Scene about the upcoming book A Shot In The Dark.
At this point the only way to get your hands on a copy of the book is to make a pledge on the Kickstarter campaign.
Making a pledge is pretty easy…
- Go to http://kck.st/2OaT3L1 and choose which pledge package you want.
- No money comes out of your account until the campaign finishes September 21.
- Once the campaign is finished I’ll use the money to pay for the printing of the books.
- I’ll start sending out the books in the first week of December (this gives me enough time to get it printed).
- If you come to the launch party in Melbourne the first week of December (details TBA) you can pick up your book while you’re their and I’ll refund your shipping costs!
A Shot In The Dark features 65 great Australian bands:
Sloshpit, Monkey Butler, K-Mart Warriors, Radio Rejects, Skinpin, The Pro-Tools, Pegbucket, Mannequin Death Squad, I Am Duckeye, Body Parts, Blood Sucking Freaks, Beyond Contempt, Admiral Ackbar’s Dishonourable Discharge, Wolfpack, Tim Hampshire, The Wrath, The Out of Towners, The Fckups, The Bob Gordons, Topnovil, The Balls, Sordid Ordeal, SLOJ, Shadow League, Psycho Moto, Protospasm, The Murderballs, Hammock District, Devil Monkey, Dead Joe, CLIP, The Brothers Goon, Bastard North, Blind Man Death Stare, Dirty Harriet and The Hangmen, Transistor, Nerdlinger, Rick Dangerous and The Silkie Bantams, Rukus, Sketch Method, Smoking Martha, Seedy Jeezus, The Suicide Tuesdays, The Dead Love, Udder Ubductees, Australian Kingswood Factory, Caveman Disco, The Cruntburgers, Flangipanis, The Ramshackle Army, Strawberry Fist Cake, Smash Bros, Stoned To Death, Beerfridge, Being Jane Lane, Ding Dong Death Hole, Diploma, Eager 13, Ferocious Chode, Jerkbeast, Keggin, The Krunchy Om-Let Experience, Motovilikha, No Idea and Red Light Riot.